Pastel Chalet, Timeless Story
Romania, this amazing land! A borderland of European’s civilization, due to its unique position Romania has managed to keep its old traditions, legends and more important its wild nature. Although it’s one of last untouched regions in Europe, when it comes to holidays in Romania most tourists don’t even consider to go on a wildlife tour and thus waste the opportunity to see some impressive native animals and birdlife in their natural habitats.
Pastel Chalet is a different experience. Situated at the foot of the Ciucas Mountains, on the edge of the natural reservation, in a very beautiful, quiet area, with fresh air, this place surprises.
A weekend package can include:
- Accommodation for 2 nights in double room with double bed or twin on request
- All meals included starting with Friday dinner and finishing with Sunday breakfast
- A carafe of the house wine at every dinner
- Children’s workshops on Saturday afternoon
- The children will be served in a relaxing atmosphere, accompanied by good music and the magic of the fireplace
- Saturday morning – a trip to nature (*):
- We will go to the Zimbri Reservation and the Urlatoarea Waterfalls
- We will ride a cart or sleigh ride in the Ciucas Mountains Reserve or
- We will walk on mountain trails in the Natural Reserve of the Ciucas Mountains
* Excursions will be organized according to the weather conditions and the availability of our collaborators.
The package also includes access to:
- outdoor playground for children
- toys for children
- a rich collection of books and magazines
- soccer games, chess, rummy, books, wii
- billiards and ping-pong for guests staying in the romantic body
#FixTravel #TeamBuildingRomania #TeamBuilding #DMCRomania #DMCBucharest #DMC #DestinationManagementCompany #MICE #GroupTravel #CorporateTravel #IncentiveTravel #Leisure #LeisureRomania #Tours #CoachTours